Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
You are requested to strictly follow the measures detailed below when participating in this event.
If any of the following conditions below apply, please refrain from participating:
- If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- If you have cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, phlegm, sneezing or sore throat.
- If you are suffering from weariness (fatigue) or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing).
- If a member of your family or a colleague is suspected of COVID-19 infection.
- If you have any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If within the past 14 days you have been in a country or region for which the Japanese government has announced entry restrictions or a quarantine period, or had close contact (more than 2 hours within 2 meters) with someone who has.
Please refer to the following for the latest information.
You are expected to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19.
If you fail to do so you will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Hand sterilization
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Temperature measurement
- Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
Please note that we may disclose registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
Please note that the above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.