POWTEX OSAKA 2021, The 14th International Powder Technology Exhibition Osaka
Welcome to POWTEX OSAKA 2021
“POWTEX OSAKA 2021” sponsored by the Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering, JAPAN (APPIE) will be held at INTEX Osaka (Nanko) for three days from October 13 to 15, 2021.
POWTEX takes place in Tokyo and Osaka alternately every other year. This year the 14th exhibition will be held in Osaka. We will adopt a hybrid system that combines real and online exhibitions, taking the utmost care to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. The online exhibition will be held from September 29 to November 12. Online visitors will be able to survey the participating companies prior to the real exhibition, and will also be able to view the actual exhibition contents and lectures on demand even after the exhibition is over. This will also break down regional and time barriers, and we hope that many more people will be able to visit the exhibition with peace of mind.
We will collaborate with the Society of Powder Technology again this year. Our real exhibition will share the exhibition venue with the FABEX Kansai 2021 for mutual admission, offering a wide range of people the opportunity to visit and participate in the exhibitions and events.
In addition to display of new products, merchandise, and technologies by leading companies, this exhibition will offer a variety of joint events such as seminars on emerging technologies related to computational granular simulation and AI technology utilization, product technology briefings, and “Konamon Kotohajime (Powder 101)” for beginners, every day. We are convinced that these events will provide visitors with useful information.
We would like you to visit the upgraded POWTEX and experience powder technologies from the most fundamental to the most advanced. Also, we hope that those who cannot come to the venue will have the same experience through the online exhibition.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to the event.
President of the Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering (APPIE), JAPAN
|Exhibition Title||POWTEX OSAKA 2021
The 14th International Powder Technology Exhibition Osaka
|Exhibition Period||October 13（Wed）10:00～17:00
|Organizer||The Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering, JAPAN|
Free of charge for attendees with Invitation tickets, pre-registrants from here.
Students (high school students or older) can enter the site free of charge with the registration.
(Students in junior high school and younger children cannot enter the site)
|Supporting Organizations||Kansai Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI-KANSAI) / Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries / Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology / Osaka Prefectural Government / Osaka City / Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry / National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology KANSAI / Osaka Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology / KANSAI・OSAKA 21st Century Association / Osaka Science & Technology Center / Nanotechnology Business Creation Initiative / Society of Nano Science and Technology|
|Special Cooperation||The Society of Powder Technology Japan / The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan / The Business and Technology Daily News|
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
You are requested to strictly follow the measures detailed below when participating in this event.
If any of the following conditions below apply, please refrain from participating:
- If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- If you have cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, phlegm, sneezing or sore throat.
- If you are suffering from weariness (fatigue) or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing).
- If a member of your family or a colleague is suspected of COVID-19 infection.
- If you have any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If within the past 14 days you have been in a country or region for which the Japanese government has announced entry restrictions or a quarantine period, or had close contact (more than 2 hours within 2 meters) with someone who has.
You are expected to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19. If you fail to do so you will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Hand sterilization
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Temperature measurement
- Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
Please note that we may disclose registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
Please note that the above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.
Powder Processing Machinery
- Powder handling
- Grinding, Comminution, Pulverizing
- Classification, Screen, Sieving
- Dust collection
- Crystallizaion, Emulsion, Dissolution
- Mixing, Agitation, Dispersion
- Wet processing
- Fine bubble
- Drying, Cooling
- Mulling, Kneading
- Granulation, Coating, Surface treatment
- Foaming, Tableting
- Additive technology
- Firing, Incineration
- Packing, Filling, Weighing
Powder Measuring Instrument
Contract Processing, Contract Measurement
- Grinding media
- Functional materials
- Powder materials
- Pharmaceutical excipients
Books, JIS Standards, and Standard Powders
Future Material / Powder Simulation Zone: Items to be exhibited
Nano-materials, Nano-materials related technology, Pharmaceutical materials, Food materials, Composite materials, Material manufacturing methods, Software, Obtaining physical properties for simulation, Equipment for verification tests
Exhibitors(as of August 18)
- ACO Co.,Ltd
- AICHI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD
- AICOHSHA MFG. CO.,LTD.
- AISHIN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
- AKATAKE ENGINEERING CO.,LTD
- Ashizawa Finetech Ltd.
- ATEX Fire and Explosion Protection Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter K.K.
- BS&B Safety Systems CO.,LTD.
- Correns Corporation
- DAIKATECH CO.,LTD./DAIKA CO.,LTD.
- DAINICHI HANSO Co.,Ltd.
- DALTON CORPORATION
- DKSH Japan K.K./Hielscher Ultrasonic GmbH
- EARTHTECHNICA CO.,LTD.
- EBARA JITSUGYO CO.,LTD.
- FENWAL CONTROLS OF JAPAN, LTD.
- FIT Pacific,Inc.
- FREUND-TURBO Corporation
- FREUND-TURBO Corporation／MATSUBO Corporation
- Fritsch Japan Co.,Ltd
- Fujita tec
- FUNKEN POWTECHS,INC
- Global Materials Engineering Co.,Ltd
- GROW ENGINEERING CO.,LTD
- HAKARU PLUS CORPORATION
- Hayashi Denka Kogyo Co.,Ltd
- HIROSHIMA METAL&MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
- Informa Markets Engineering / AAAmachine Japan, Inc.
- Japan Association of Aerosol Science and Technology
- JAPAN MACHINERY CO.
- Japan Management Association The secretariat of INCHEM TOKYO 2021
- JEOL Ltd.
- JOKOH Co.,Ltd
- JPNEXT co.,ltd
- Jyuza Powder Pack Co.,Ltd.
- KANEKURA CO.,INC
- KANEMI TRANSPORT
- Kett Electric Laboratory
- KH Industry Co.,Ltd
- Kinboshi Inc.
- KIRIKAWA BUSSAN
- KOGYO TSUSHIN CO.,LTD
- KUBOTA Corporation
- Kyowa Stainless CO.,LTD
- M Tech Chemical Co.,Ltd
- MAEDA SUPER TECHNO Co.,LTD
- MAEKAWA KOGYOSHO CO.,LTD.
- Mageleka Japan Co.,Ltd.
- MAGNETEC JAPAN LTD.
- MAKINO MFG. CO.,LTD/SHOWA/NITTOKIKI FINETECH
- Malvernpanalytical a division of Spectris.co.ltd.
- MANABE KOGYO CO.,LTD
- MARUBUN CORPORATION
- Masuko Sangyo Co.,Ltd.
- MATSUBO Corporation／FREUND-TURBO Corporation
- Matsushima Measure Tech Co.,Ltd.
- MEIJI MACHINE CO.,LTD.
- MITSUBISHI MATERIALS TECHNO CORPORATION
- MURAKOSHI INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
- Nihon BUCHI K.K.
- Nikka Densok Limited
- Nikka Kasei Ltd.
- NIPPN ENGINEERING CO,LTD
- Nippon Pneumatic Mfg.Co.,Ltd.
- Nishimura Machine Works Co.,Ltd.
- NISSHIN KASEI CO.,LTD
- NISSHIN ENGINEERING INC./NBC Meshtec Inc.
- Nittoseiko Analytech
- OHKAWARA KAKOHKI CO.,LTD
- OKAWARA MFG.CO.,LTD.
- O-Meter Techno
- Pacific Machinery & Engineering Co.,Ltd
- PNEUMATIC CO.,LTD.
- POWREX Corporation
- PRECI CO.,LTD
- Qleanair Scandinavia
- REMBE K.K.
- Rigaku Corporation
- RYOSEI Co.,LTD.
- Samac Co.,Ltd.
- SANRITSUKIKI Co.Ltd.
- SANSHO INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
- Sanyo Trading Co.,Ltd.
- Satake Chemical Equipment Mfg.,Ltd.
- SD Science Co.,Ltd.
- Seishin Enterprise Co.,Ltd.
- SHIMADZU CORPORATION
- Shimadzu Science East Corporation
- SHINAGAWA MACHINERY WORKS CO.,LTD.
- S-Tec Co.,Ltd.
- SUGAWARA SEIKI Co.,Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Finetech,Ltd.
- TAIYU CO.,LTD
- TANABE CORPORATION
- TANAKA ELECTRIC LABORATORY CO.,LTD.
- TATECHS. CO.,LTD
- TEIJIN FRONTIER CO.,LTD.
- The Chemical Daily Co.,Ltd.
- THE JAPAN FOOD MACHINERY MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION
- THE NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN,LTD.
- The Society of Powder Technology, Japan
- Thinky Corp.
- TOKUJU CORPORATION
- TOKYO ATOMIZER MFG.Co.,Ltd.
- TOKYO SCREEN CO.,LTD
/TSUTSUI SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS CO.,LTD.
- Toyo Hitec Co.,LTD Reuse Business Division
- TOYO SCREEN KOGYO CO.,LTD.
- TSUBAKIMOTO BULK SYSTEMS CORP.
- TSUKASA INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
- TSUKISHIMA KIKAI CO.,LTD./TSUKISHIMA MACHINE SALES CO.,LTD.
- UNICS CO.,LTD
- Uthe Japan Co.,Ltd.
- WEST CO.,LTD
- Winckler & Co.,Ltd./KORSCH AG
- X-one Technologies co.,Ltd.
- Yanokuchi motor & manufacture/Fujisada Unyu Co,Ltd.
- Y・M・S CO.,LTD
- YOSHIDA KIKAI CO.,LTD.
- Yougrop Co,LTD
- YUKAWA CROWN CO.,LTD.
- FORGE NANO
- Kojundo Chemical Laboratory Co.,Ltd.
- NISSHIN ENGINEERING INC./NBC Meshtec Inc.
- The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd
- Tokyo Dylec Corp.
- Anton Paar Japan K.K.
- IDAJ Co.,LTD.
- Insight, Inc.
- KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc.
- NAGAO SYSTEM INC./Kameyama Iron Factory Inc.
- Prometech Software, Inc.
- Reifycs analytical Co.,Ltd.
- SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
- Siemens K.K.
- Siemens Process Systems Engineering
- Terrabyte Co.,Ltd./Altair
- YOKOHAMA National University